Monday, December 21, 2009

The Alpha and the Omega

scan0022I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.To the one who is thirsty I will give water free of charge from the spring of the water of life. Revelations 21:6 ESV
Who has prepared and done this, calling forth and guiding the destinies of the generations [of the nations] from the beginning? I, the Lord--the first [existing before history began] and with the last [an ever-present, unchanging God]--I am He. Isaiah 41:4 Amplified

Alpha-the beginning…

Before all time was… Christ was God. The faithfulness of God through Christ Jesus is from before the beginning of time until after the end of eternity. He is ever-present, God-unchanging, always faithful, always true. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Hebrews 13:8

“The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” Even in the most difficult of situations, God is with us. He was there at the beginning and he will be there at the end, He is always present and always the same: unchanging God of love.

…Omega-the end

“Alpha and Omega, thank you for always being with me, unchanging, always good, faithful and true.”

Other verses: Jeremiah 33:11; Nahum 1:7; John 1:1

Advent 22: I Send My Messenger

Advent 1 - In the Beginning

No comments: